Monday, January 4, 2010

I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go;
I will counsel you and watch over you. Psalm 32:8


So it look’s like I am on my way to Philly for the next few moths (for the mid February to august) this was a hard decision because I was given an opportunity to do a DTS with YWAM in York this was some thing I had wanted to do for some time but as God, situation or my fear would have it, it was not possible at this current time (still looking to possibly doing later). Even with the decision mad, is not that easy for me in the with me being a crater much like that of Jan Austen’s Fanny Price for the fact that “I have no talent for certainty”

But now that I have mad the decision I much look to the thoughts of ransom (the decision was mad) “he might –sing like a martyr or blaspheme like a devil. It made not the slightest difference. The thing was going to be done. There was going to arrive, in the course of time, a moment at which he would have done it. The future act stood there, fixed and unalterable as if he had already performed it. It was a mere irrelevant detail that it happened to occupy the position we call future instead of that which we call past.

So with this I will choose to try to sing and look forward to working hard all the wheal seeing the kingdom of God lived in me and those around me and seeing the faces of Christ in others. As well as riding my new bicycle, going to the art museum, taking pictures, and have fun with my family! As well as enjoy every minute of the adventure in expectation to see how I will be mad more like Christ and where this new adventure will lead me!


No comments: